Chaplain Services, Inc. supports local churches by offering:
1. Training for Providers of Pastoral Care
||Introduction to Pastoral Care
||Pastoral Care Intensive
- Designed for people who have had little or no training in pastoral care.
- Well suited for elders and deacons and persons new to pastoral care.
- Participants learn how to conduct a visit, how to engage a person or family in a spiritual conversation and how to offer biblical hope.
- Ideal for persons wanting to increase their effectiveness in pastoral encounters.
- Participants improve their listening and questioning skills, and learn how to help others design and implement their own solutions.
2. Care for Individuals
- Proactive confidential coaching and pastoral care for:
- Pastors and church staff members, and their families.
- Individual church members
- Chaplains are available 24/7 in times of crisis.
- Churches select the chaplain that best fits their culture.
3. Administrative and Human Resources Consulting Services
- Support in the development of an effective leadership structure
- Assistance in writing policies and procedures
- Support in recruitment and hiring
- Group leading and problem solving
Want to hear more about our Pastoral Care Services?
We'd love to discuss how Chaplain Services, Inc. can be of service to your church!
Get in touch